- Identifying plants and trees on nature walks. If the "outdoors" is not available, then the codes could be placed in the classroom or on handouts.
- Instructions at lab stations
- Videos of missed labs and activities
- Students can create a Periodic Table of QR codes: Online Periodic Table of Codes Website
- Set up a calendar that has slide in pockets where QR codes can be slipped in and stored/accessed codes can be taken by students
- Create codes for weekly "interesting facts/current events" - the students can then answer questions or blog about it.