- QR codes of music on sheet music or worksheets
- Concert clips on flyers
- Teacher instructions/tips on worksheets/sheet music
- Picture slide shows of camps/concerts/trips
- Videos of concerts
- Drama pictures slideshow or video clips on flyers of the productions
- Promotional material for all concerts or exhibits
- Additions on parent letters/communications
- Links to student artwork - all on one sheet of paper.
- Links about artists (information, videos, works,) attached to their primary work (artwork, sculpture, etc.)
- "We have the Picturing America prints hung in our building. I planned to have the students research the print: time period, subject depicted, artist, art medium used, etc., and create a digital product as an end product. The end product would then be accessible through our Destiny home page as a link. We would create a mobile museum tour by placing a QR code on each print's frame- linking back to the end product." ~Deborah Hoover
- Cross curricular connections between art, journalism & special locations in the local York community created the Synergy Project. Students "made a connection with locations that highlighted our community, pitched ideas for a theme and sculpture, created the sculptures, and labeled them each with a permanent QR code on the sculpture for community members to learn about the whole process." The predecessor for this project was The George Segal Project, which was a collaboration between English and art classes. The students created one-act plays & accompanying sculptures that were labeled with QR codes to teach others about the process. The sculptures were displayed around the school.
~ Carol Roth